Welcome to Casa Villatalla
- An enchanting Guest House (in Italian we are called an "Affittacamere", the name given to a large size Bed and Breakfast) with 5 comfortable double bedrooms, all with private bathrooms (showers) and direct access to a balcony or terrace, sitting room with open fireplace, terraced gardens, and large swimming pool with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Nestling in the hills above the medieval town of Dolceacqua in western Liguria, north west Italy, less than half an hour from the sea and from the French border, in the foothills of the Ligurian Alps
- Close to the fabulous coastal resorts of the Italian Riviera and the French Cote d'Azur (also Monte Carlo), the pretty perched villages in the mountains, and the famous mountain walking trail known as the Alta Via, a walker's paradise
- Immersed in nature, with stunning views of mountains and valleys
- A perfect base for your summer holiday, but also for autumn, winter and spring breaks, and some serious relaxation……
- And ideal for private House Parties at any time of the year, whether for special interest groups, or for small private celebrations and special occasions
Steep wooded slopes rise dramatically from the valley floor, all the way up to the mountain peaks that pierce the azure blue sky.
Sometimes it seems like you can almost touch the silence, and the view all around can take your breath away.
On a summer's day, when the sun beats down and the days are warm, listen to the hypnotic sound of the cicadas chattering through the stillness of the hillside, feel the gentle breeze, refreshing, calming, softly rustling leaves, lounge in the clear blue water of the pool, have a snooze, enjoy a cool drink.....
On a crisp winter's day, go off for a walk in the hills and take in the magnificent views of the Ligurian landscape, sometimes dotted with splashes of yellow mimosa and white genista, before coming back to rest by the roaring log fire at Villatalla.
And at the end of the day, the ultimate pleasure: a delicious dinner, either with us or at one of the many excellent local restaurants, where you can sample the wonderful Ligurian cuisine.
Can you feel your senses tingling?